T-Byrd Graphics offers traditional screen printing in house at affordable prices. Screen printing allows you to customize apparel for
yourself, to give as a gift, to promote the products and services of your business, or to promote an event.
The Dependable Choice
Screen printing has often been the method of choice for many customers and fans. Offering up to 8 colors and a variety of effects, we can make your image come to life in stunning resolution with our custom separation techniques. To embellish your apparel with a clear and vivid design, try our screen printing services.
Large Order Economically
Screen printing is the most economical option for large runs of printed apparel. We strive to offer you a range of options so that you can get the best possible results at a competitive price.We carry several different brands of t-shirts and have overnight access to most brands, styles, and weights available.
In order to guarantee the highest possible quality. The file recieved must be of a certain standard. A picture taken from your phone will not be acceptable quality. The following guidelines below have been established to ensure a sharp image every time.
- *Vector Files: eps, ai, pdf
- Raster Files: PNG, JPG, PSD, TIFF, PDF
- Color Separated. No RGB, or CMYK builds. Either B&W, or Spot Color Separated.
- All raster files must be at minumum 300dpi.
- When converting vector to raster image, uncheck the "anti-aliasing" box.
- Outline fonts to ensure compatibility.
- Image dimensions should be exactly what size you want the finished product(In inches please).
- Leave background transparent. If printing on a colored shirt, do not include shirt color in background.
*Vector art should include spot colors, or B&W. If artwork is RBG, or CMYK builds, color matching cannot be guaranteed.
If you have any questions about how to format files properly, you can contact us with any questions.
Here are a few examples of the quality work we produce for screen printed apparel.