T-Byrd Graphics offers full color t-shirt and garment printing on light or dark colored garments using the latest digital printing
equipment in house.
No need to supply complicated color separated artwork as need for screen printing. High quality images can be printed directly on the garment in vivid full color in record time.
Enjoy the following benefits of DTG:
No color Limits
DTG has the amazing ability to print as many colors as you want at no extra fee. We strive to get the best print for your money by offering services such as DTG, which is hands down, the most vivid and vibrant full color prints on the market.
No Setup Fees
We also don't bother you with setup fees. Everything we do is incorporated in your upfront cost and no hidden fees are a guarantee.
No Minimum Orders
Would you like 1,000 shirts, or just 10? Either way, we got you covered. We have a no minimum order policy that makes life easy for you, no matter what you are buying. So don't even hesitate to buy shirts for your softball team, or maybe just a birthday gift for your family and friends.
In order to guarantee the highest possible quality. The file recieved must be of a certain standard. A picture taken from your phone will not be acceptable quality. The following guidelines below have been established to ensure a sharp image every time.
- Vector Files: eps, ai, pdf
- Raster Files: PNG, JPG, PSD, TIFF, PDF
- RGB or CMYK files acceptable
- All raster files must be at minumum 300dpi—361dpi is optimal.
- When converting vector to raster image, uncheck the "anti-aliasing" box.
- Outline fonts to ensure compatibility.
- Image dimensions should be exactly what size you want the finished product(In inches please).
Our standard platen size is 14"x16"
- Leave background transparent. If printing on a colored shirt, do not include shirt color in background.
If you have any questions about how to format files properly, you can contact us with any questions.
Take a look at some examples of the beautiful shirts you can produce utilizing the cutting edge DTG technology.